Seeking what unites is my heart's desire. Political interaction and participation are often associated exclusively with conflict and disagreement, even though we depend on cohesion and compromise in society. Finding common ground is in no way a position of weakness or giving up one's own viewpoints, but the starting point for positive change. For this, we need a firm understanding of values on which we can build when making collective decisions. I'm talking about values like democracy, mutual respect and a deep regard for human dignity. As part of this initiative, I would like to encourage young people to approach each other without prejudice and to play an active role in shaping our society.
What I bring in terms of experience:
- political and social science studies in France and Germany
- student activity in the Bundestag
- scholarship holder of the Konrad-Adenauer-Foundation
- involvement in the Foundation for Fundamental Values and International Understanding
- first experiences in diplomatic work
- Organization and implementation of numerous political simulation games